quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

The angel and the design...

Readers, forgive me because my English is bad, but ... I tried. Who does not know English, just send me an email that I send the translation. Kisses. / Leitores, perdoem-me pois meu inglês é péssimo, mas... Eu tentei. Quem não sabe inglês, é só me enviar um e-mail que eu envio a tradução. Beijos.
                                                                                 ***

It was a sunny afternoon and I was on the porch, sitting, drawing pictures. It was another summer and another season at my favorite aunt. The balcony was large, with afacade painted yellow with a staircase of wood and varnished door. It was a pretty big house and very friendly. He had no gate at all, then everything was safe.
  Again alone with paper and pencil, looking at the beach. The sea was a graceful, majestic waves forming those who unfortunately died in the sand. Sometimes took the castles ... I thought that was so unfair! The children went there, very carefully, took the buckets, filled with sand, sat there, did the castles, suddenly came to water and... Goodbye castle!
It seems that at age 12, I thought I had a reason and it seems that when the wave destroyed the castles, it was like they destroyed my reason. Let's says she was the castle that you cast with all the affection of the word, decorated with seashells, even tried to put the fishe inside. Suddenly awave comes uddenly awave comes, drop everything and sometimes leads to the sand.
Only children are so beautiful, they just smile and start all over again. This is amazing! I was once so ...
Damn! The wrong risk. I was trying to draw my older sister. She was a dancer, and was simply gorgeous dancer. She was tall, had red hair, white skin and bright white. Eyes as blue as the water. She danced beautifully! She dedicated herself to and fro, coming and going of the dance academies. Sometimes appeared in other cities. We got along well, a shame that we hardly saw. Suddenly tall, strong and dark sat beside me. Scared me, but I did not feel uncomfortable. What was different because he was a stranger and I enjoyed the company of people. Did not like the presence of my own mother.
He stared at the drawing, then said:
_Beautiful drawing, boy. - Said he, smiling.
_Thank you. - I answered. - It's my sister, but ... Not very similar.
_Of course you are! - He said.
_The you seen my sister?! - Exclaimed confused
.
He fell silent and was just looking as I drew. The sun pointed up there with all his strength, and people were enjoying the beach in droves. In the distance, I saw two children playing in the water of sea.
_What your name, boy? - he asked.
_Chris. - I answered. - And you, what's your name?
_Ahn ... Well .. Call me Sih. - He said.

Thus we started talking. Every stroke I made, the more he spoke. Yes, he was a pretty weird, but seemed like a good person. I enjoyed myself a lot. It was strange to be that way, I liked no presence. But it was different.
 He listened to me for a long time while I complained of my classmates from school, who bullied me an a lot back then. He said nothing, only listened to me, listened and listened. I was grateful. The sun was setting and I was putting the finishing touches on my design.
_The who wants to be when you grow up? - He asked.
_Designer.
_I think to be an excellent designer. - He smiled.
  I returned the smile.
  I just. Once finished, he looked up and said:
_Make little to go Chris. - Expected. I said goodbye. - By the way, my name is Sitael. We'll see us again, who knows ... Goodbye!
 He stepped down from the balcony and went ... He had the name of angel, at that time sounded strange.
  Today, 27 years, I’m a designer profissional. Also today, I realize that it was not just a good man.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário